Abrams Fensterman’s corporate and securities practice provides a broad scope of legal and business services in areas that encompass the representation of public, private, and family-owned businesses, in succession planning, mergers, acquisitions, and other strategic transactions, as well as daily corporate governance matters.
Abrams Fensterman is well versed in representing issuers and investors in their securities, financing, and other legal matters, across a diverse client base ranging from early stage growth companies to mature companies across a wide array of industries, including technology, real estate acquisitions and development, fitness and exercise, fantasy and online gaming, and culinary arts, as well as a variety of health care providers.
Our team advises clients in connection with a full range of business law matters, including:
• Succession Planning
• Business formations, including corporations, limited liability companies, limited partnerships, limited liability partnerships and other business arrangements
• Mergers and Acquisitions
• Financing of all types, including debt (bank and non-bank borrowing) and equity (venture capital, private placements, IPOs, follow-on public offerings and PIPE’s)
• Reverse Mergers
• Corporate Restructurings
• Corporate Governance
• Commercial contracts, including shareholder, limited partnership, operating, employment, license, distribution, option, warrant, supply, and other agreements
• Executive compensation including equity compensation
• Our attorneys manage every aspect of corporate and securities transactions, from the development and implementation of structures, strategies, and business plans to the preparation and negotiation of the necessary documents
If you, a family member, relative, friend, or colleague requires assistance, advice, guidance, or even a second opinion as to any of these matters, please contact Maureen DiTata, Larry Berwitz, or Moriah Adamo at (516) 328-2300 and we will be happy to make an introduction for you.